Friday, November 18, 2005

Faith and Jacob's Progression

Whenver I see Faith or Jacob doing something new and cute, I look at the time and record exactly when they did it and write it down in a Word document. Since we have the new blog, I figured this may be a good place to keep it as well, since I am sure family is interested in that kind of stuff too. I will put all my previous info up back from 2002 starting with Faith, but for now something that happened yesterday should be a good intro:

2005, Thurs, Nov. 17, 2:00 pm - Faith and I (Ryan) were picking flowers off of our rose bush yesterday afternoon. A few minutes after we were done, Faith got a revelation and said, "Haaay, you know what? God made the flowers." It was extremely cute, and sooo true! Jesus said, "Out of the mouth of infants and nursing babies You have prepared praise for Yourself" (Matt. 21:16). Things like that are not difficult for little ones to believe.

No comments: