Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Faith Quotes

Here are some of my favorite quotes from Faith:

We were in the car and Faith was somewhere between 3 and 4. We told her we were having roast for dinner and this is what she said:

"Roast! I love roast! You kill cows and then you eat 'em!"

------------------------------------

Faith talking to the Carissa in my belly at 9 months pregnant:

"I love you baby! I can't wait to give you kisses and bring you to Starbucks!"

------------------------------------

Me to Faith: "Faith, it's time to lay down."

Faith to me: "But Mommy, when I lay down it makes me go to sleep."

------------------------------------

Faith, making up a song about snow:

"It snows in Oklahoma. It snows in China. It snows everywhere except in Bryan, Texas."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. I can totally hear her saying all of those.

Stephanie Cole said...

she is funny! wow, she has grown up so much. we are happy for your growing family. we will come meet carissa someday. :)

Amber said...

Everywhere but Bryan, Texas! Smart baby. ;)