Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Videos Of The Kids

Here is the video of Carissa. It is of her swinging in the greatest invention ever! It plays music, vibrates, and swings 4 different ways. If only it would feed her too! =)





This next video is of Faith playing Mary Had A Little Lamb on the piano.



The next two videos are of Jacob singing Mary Had A Little Lamb (or his rendition of it!) Make sure to watch the first video first. Notice the change between "sweet boy" and, well... =)









(The second video is actually his "Tiger Voice")




3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Wow, that last video makes me question my comment on your last post. Haha, just kidding, they are still all cute! But the tiger voice is a little scary, you have to admit. That swing for Carissa is amazing!
:)

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute cute, boy I miss you guys. Chaz and I are talking about takin' a trip up to Dallas to see you guys and Byron. So hopefully we can get it all ironed out.

p.s. This is Matt, :)

Amber said...

LOL I'm laughing so hard I'm crying at Jacob's Tiger Voice Mary had a Little Lamb. HA!! :)